Sunday, February 28, 2010

UGH!!! Internet Problems!

So you may have noticed I was absent from the blogging world most of last week. No lie, a few hours after I posted Mondays blog our internet quit working.  We tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked. Finally, Friday afternoon it mysteriously started working again. Anywho, I just wanted to let you all know I did not intentionally disappear for the week. In fact, I had some great blogs intended. I guess I will post a few of them this week and try to post the rest next week. 

MEL

1 comment:

  1. Mel, I am so glad we have found each other via Blogging! I didn't know you had a site either. Funny how that works! Love your blog and your posts are so funny. Of course, to me you are one of the funniest people i have meet- not sure if i ever told you that or not. Hope to keep in touch even better through our blogs. We will be back in class soon and we miss ya'll! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails