Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Award



Yay! I got my very first award. Mandi from Capitol Heights Mommy graciously chose me for the Best Blog Award! Thank you so much Mandi! I love your blog too.

The Rules for Accepting This Award:

1. To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave it to you.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Okay, so Mandi actually gave me this award a couple of weeks ago but @ that time I really had not been blogging long enough to pass the award on to more than four blogs. However, since then I have come across some really great blogs.

So here are my 15 Bloggers:

Enjoy,

MEL

6 comments:

  1. Hey There! Thanks, It's an honor to receive your award!

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the honor. Looks like great company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mel! I am just honored. I linked back to you today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely deserve the award! :-) The new blog look is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award - that is awesome! And thank you so much for thinking of me. That is so sweet - I really appreciate it Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for the bloggy love!!!! This was so nice and I REALLY enjoyed catching up on some of your posts and pictures! Keep up the great work here on your blog!!!!
    Much Love :-),
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails